Thursday, December 18, 2014

MORALITY: I Just Remembered One More Story I Heard About Hell ...

I  thought  that  the  following  which  I  heard  from  a  minister  friend  was  a  very  cute  story...

It  is  the  end  of  time.    Mankind  is  standing  before  the  throne  of  God,   and  the  General  Judgment,  in  which  the  unforgiven  sins  of  all  are  made  known  to  all,   has  occurred.

God  divides  the  people  into  two  groups,   the  sheeps  and  the  goats.

God  says,  "Okay,  friends,  before  I  render  judgment,  one  last  question.  I  want  to  see  a  show  of  hands.    Who  here  thinks  that  the  sinful  group  on  my  right  should  be  damned  by  me  to  eternal  Hell  fire?"

All  hands  go  up.    Literally,  everyone's.

God  answers,   "Okay,  here  is  what  I  want  you  to  do:  Everyone  on  the  left,  go  to  the  right.  Everyone  on  the  right,  go  left."




No comments:

Post a Comment