Friday, December 19, 2014

HUMOR: For Adults Only, But Funny

I  was  just  over  at  the  supermarket   getting  some  groceries.  One  of  things  I  was  supposed  to  get  was  personal  lubricant.   I  searched  and  searched  and  searched,  but  I  just  couldn't  find  it.  So,  I  went  to  the  pharmacy  section  of  the  supermarket.  Behind  the  counter  was  a  cute  Asian  girl  who  looked  like  she  was  18.

"Hi,"  she  cheerfully  volunteered.    "This  is  my  first  time  here!  Can  I  help  you?"

"I'm  looking  for  personal  lubricant,"  I  responded.

"What's  that  for?"   she  asked  with  a  puzzled  look.

"It's  for  fixing  squeaky  doorknobs,"   I  answered.

"Cute,"  the  lady  pharmacist  in  the  rear  called  out.  She  whispered   in  the  ear  of  the  Asian  girl,  who  turned  beet  red.  "I'm  sorry,"  she  apologized  to  me,  smiling  nervously.

The  pharmacist  directed  me  to  one  of  the  aisles.   I  finally  found  it.   I  went  back  to  the  pharmacy  and  said,  "If  anyone  else  is  looking  for  it,  it's  over  by  the  shoe  polish."

No comments:

Post a Comment