Thursday, July 16, 2015

AN EVIL LAWYER REPRESENTING AN EVIL DIVORCING WOMAN

Years  ago,  when  I  did  divorces,  I  discovered  that  about  60%  of  them  involved  men  who  "became  crazy"   as  a  result  of  mid-life  crisis.  These  men,  as  they  realized  with  ever  greater  clarity  that  they  were  getting  older,  that  their  "equipment"  was  running  out  of  gas,    and  that  they  were  mortal,  would  "seek  life"   in  the  body  of  a  younger  woman,  and  torture  their  first  wife  with  great  mountains  of  abusive  behavior.

The  younger  "replacement  wives"    would  frequently   get  over-involved  in  proceedings,  and  come  to  court  with  the  husband  on  motion  day  or  for  trial,     and  the  attorneys  and  judges,  back  in  the  judges'  chambers  after  seeing  the  replacement  girls,   would  express  astonishment  at  the  ability  of   the  mid-life  crisis  guys  to  find  "photocopies"    of  their  wives  --  younger,  better-looking   women,  but  photocopies,  in  all  other  particulars.

I  usually  represented  the  women  in  the  divorce  cases,  not  because  I  understood  the  women  --  I  didn't  --  but  rather   because  I  understood  their  husbands,  and  the  evil  in  their  husbands'  souls,  and  so  I  got  pretty  good  at  anticipating  their  legal  nonsense,  so  that  I  could  "lay  boobytraps"    in  the  cases  (which  I  won't  go  into  now)   and  be  ready  for  their  lies  and  deceptions  in  court  before  they  even  thought  of  lying  and  deceiving.  

A  certain  percentage  of  the  time,  when  I  represented   men  in  divorce  actions,  they  would  come  to  me  in  a  state  of  shock   and  show  me  a  criminal  charge  for  sexual  abuse  of  their  own  children.   I  quickly  recognized  the  pattern  in  those  cases   --  

(1)  The  charge  would  come-up  only  AFTER  the  divorcing  wife   had  had  her  first  sit-down  with   her  divorce  lawyer;    

(2)  the  same   few  divorce  lawyers  were  representing   the   women  making  the  accusations;    

(3)  the  kids  who  allegedly   had  been  abused  were  always  infants  --   too  young  to  deny  the  accusations  against  their  dad.

The  effects  of   the  criminal  charge   always  gave  the  accusing  wife  sudden  total  control   over  the  divorce  case:

(a)  The  accused  husband  was  suddenly  in  for  the  fight  of  his  life;

(b)  he  frequently  had  to  spend  the  entire  divorce  case  in  jail,  leaving  the  wife  free  to   seize  total  control  over  savings;

(c)  the  divorce  court  judges  would  suddenly  become  unreservedly  hostile  toward  the  accused  husband.

In  the  cases  where  the  husbands  were  accused by  the  divorcing  wife  of  molesting  infant  children,  a  Mount  Holly,  New  Jersey  divorce  lawyer  seemed  to  be  talking  the  divorcing  wives  into  using  fraudulent  charges   of  incestuous  sexual  abuse  of  infants  as  a  "nuclear  weapon"   devastating  the  husbands   more  frequently  than  any  other  lawyer.    It  reached  the  point  where,  if  a  man  walked  into  my  office  with  a  divorce  complaint  drawn-up  by  that  lawyer,  AND  they  had  one  or  more  infant  children,   I  would  tell  them,  "Listen,   stay  calm  when  I  tell  you  the  following.  Promise?"  The  guy  would  say,  "Yes."    And  I  would  say,  "You  are  probably  about  to  be  accused  of  molesting  your  own  infant  daughter."

"My  wife  wouldn't  do  that!"  the  man  would  answer.

And  then,  within  a  few  weeks,  the  police  would  come  to  his  home  and  take  him  away  in  cuffs.




I  was  dead  certain  that  that  divorce  lawyer   was  talking  the  women  into  making  the  false  charge  in  every  single  case.  I  wanted  so  bad  to  destroy  that  lawyer.

One  day,   several  years  after  I  stopped  doing  divorces,  I  was  outside  my  home,  doing  gardening  work  in  the  garden  next  to  the  sidewalk  in  front  of  our  house.

One  of  the  neighborhood  girls  walked  up  the  sidewalk   toward  me  and  with  a  very  sad  look  said,  "Pete,  can  you  and  I  sit  down  in  the  shade  someplace  and  have  a  talk.    I  have  a  religious  problem,  not  a  legal  one."

I  pulled  out  a  couple  of  chairs   and  said,  "Wow!  It  sure  is  nice  to  talk  to  you.    I  haven't  seen  you  in  years!   I  heard  that  you  and  your  husband  are  divorced  now.    I  hope  everything  is  at  peace."

"Is  that  all  you  heard?"  she  asked.

"Yup,"  I  answered.  "I  don't  gossip  much.  I  guess  people  gossip  enough  about  me."

"Well,  I  want  to  talk  to  you  about  my  divorce.      I  did  something  very,  very,  very  evil  to  my  ex-husband,"    she  said.

"Who  was  your  attorney  in  the  divorce?"   I  asked.

"Mr.  So-and-so,  in  Mount  Holly,'  she  answered.

It  was  THAT  attorney.  I  knew  what  she  was  about  to  say.

"What  happened?"  I  ask.

"Well,"  she  answered,  "My  attorney  told  me  to  falsely  accuse  my  husband  of  sexually  molesting  our  infant  daughter,  to  give  me  complete  power  over  him  in  the  divorce  case.  He  had  me  falsely  accuse  my  ex-husband  twice.  So,  my  ex-husband  went  to  jail  twice,    each  time  for  6  months.

"I  think  some  pretty  horrible  things  happened  to  my  ex-husband  in  jail.    Our  daughter,  now  that  she  is  on  her  way  to  growing  up,  is  deeply  confused  about  him,  and  I  can't  tell  her  the  truth.  I  believe  that  unless  I  do  something  to  fix  things,  God  has  a  very,  very  terrible  place  in  Hell  reserved  for  me."

I  fell  quiet,  and  finally  I  said,  "I  am  glad  that  you  told  me  this.  Do  you  know  that  that  same  attorney  has  done  the  same  thing  to  several  divorcing  men,  over  the  years.  He  should  be  disbarred,    stripped  off  all  of  his  assets,    and  sent  to  jail  for  the  rest  of  his  life.  This  makes  me  think  of  a  way  you  can  pay  back  your  ex-husband,  and  get  God  to  forgive  you."

"What?,"  she  asked.  "I'll  do  anything."

"Let  me  represent  you  as  your  attorney,    and  I   will  set  up  an  agreement   giving  you  complete  immunity  from  prosecution  for  anything  related  to   your  false  accusations  in  exchange  for  your  testimony  in  support  of  criminal  charges  against  the  lawyer.     You  would  also  have  to  be  your  ex-husband's  witness  in  a  lawsuit  against  the  lawyer,  to  enable  your  ex-husband  to  strip  him  of  everything  he  owns,  including  his  license  to  practice  law.  Although  I  am  sure  that,  under  such  circumstances,  you  ex-husband  will  forgive  you,   I  can't  do  anything  to  keep  the  lawyer  from  counter-suing  you.    Any  judge  on  the  planet  would  protect  you  under  these  circumstances, however,  so  that  wouldn't  have  that  much  to  worry  about.

"Lastly,"  I  said,  "I  know  a  gentle  and  a  good  priest  who  would  be  happy  to  hear  your  confession,  and  give  you  absolution.  That  will  save  you  from  Hell."

The  lady  looked  at  me  with  profound  shock,  and  said,  "Pete,  I  just  can't  do  those  things."

And  she  walked  away,  and  died.

True  story.

No comments:

Post a Comment