Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I'll Get into Trouble for This One ... The Two Golfers

Two  guys  are  playing  golf.    One  of  them  hits  his  ball  into  a  copse  of  trees.   "Don't  worry,"  he  says,  "I'll  get  it!"

So,  he  runs  into  the  trees,  but  a  few  minutes  later  he  runs  out  of  the  trees,  in  a  big  sweat,  and   without  his  golf  ball.

"I  can't  get  it!"  he  explains.  "It's  on  the  green,  on  the  other  side  of  the  trees,  and  my  wife  and  my  mistress  are  there,  standing  there  together,  talking.     One  doesn't  know  that  the  other  exists,  so  how  can  I  walk  in  front  of  them?!"

"Don't  worry,"   the  other  golfer  says,  "I'll  get  it!"

So,  he  runs  into  the  trees,  but  a  few  minutes  later  he,  too,   runs  out  of  the  trees,  in  a  big  sweat,  and   without  the  golf  ball.

He  says,  "Small  world !"

No comments:

Post a Comment