Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Nazi Bean-Counters in Auschwitz Versus Jewish V-1 and V-2 Rocket Builders

At  this  point,   the  argument  of  93  year  old   former  SS  Auschwitz  guard  and  bean  counter  Oskar  Groenig,  on  trial  in  Germany,  is,  "Look,  morally,  I  am  defenseless.  I  am  guilty.    But  am  I  guilty  under  the  law?"

Anybody  who  reads  my  blog,  here,  knows  that  I  am  extremely  favorable  to  Jewish  people  and  to  Israel.   I  am  more  sympathetic  to  Israel  than  is  my  Jewish  wife.

So,  it  is  with  good  motives  that  i  ask,   "How  do  we  judge  Oskar  Groenig?"

It  is  not  a  simple  question,  if  one  is  to  be  fair.

Nazi  V-1  and  V-2  rockets  slammed  into  England,  during  WWII,   killing  tens  of  thousands  of  innocents,  including  babies.

Who  actually  built  those  V-1  and  V-2  rockets?

Well,  a  lot  of  the  time,  Jews!

The  Nazis  forced  Jewish  slaves  in  work  camps  and  death  camps  to  build  deadly  rockets   for  them.

Most  of  the  Jewish  forced  labor  rocket  builders  died,    in  the  effort,  or  when  the  factories  were  closed,  and  the  Nazis  very  consistently  hid  the  evidence  by  simply  murdering   their  Jewish  labor.

But  some  of  the  rocket-building  Jews  survived.

So,  are  those  Jewish  rocket  builders  "guilty  under  the  law"  of  murdering  British  babies?

Before  you  answer  that  question  for  yourself,  ask  the  72  year  old  orphan  of  parents  killed  by  a  falling  V-1  or  V-2    how  he  or  she  feels  about  the  criminal  culpability  of  rocket-making  Jewish  slaves.

In  the  end,  what  rocket-making  Jewish  slaves  did  is  prefer  the  immediate  death  or  maiming    of  Allied  innocents  over  their  own  immediate  death,  torture  or  maiming.

If  a  gunman   tied  up  me  and  my  wife,  and  said,  "Pete,    I'm  going  to  shoot  one  of  you  --  either  you  or  your  wife,  right  now.  I'll  shoot  whomever  you  tell  me  to  shoot."  And  I  bought  time  for  myself  by  saying,  "Please,  shoot  my  wife  first,"    how  many  in  my  audience  here  would  regard  that  as  non-inculpatory  --  as  grounds  for  declaring  me  "innocent"?

The  Prosecutor  in  Groenig's  case  might  answer,  "Well,  Groenig  was  free  to  refuse  to  cooperate.     The  Jews  in  the  rocket  factories  had  guns  at  their  heads!"

Is  that  distinction  valid?

Read  this  paragraph  from  the  Holocaust  Encyclopedia ...

Anti-Nazi politicians and union workers either fled Germany or faced long-term confinement in a concentration camp. Ernst Thälmann, leader of the German Communist party since 1925 and one-time candidate for the German presidency, for example, had been arrested after the fire that destroyed German parliament building in 1933. He spent more than 11 years in the camps. The SS killed him in Buchenwald concentration camp on August 18, 1944, during an air raid on a nearby factory....

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007656


So,  opposing  Hitler's  terror  machine  from  inside  wasn't  like  risking  Obama  Administration  wrath  by voting  Republican  instead  of  Democrat.

The  bottom  line  is,   Groenig's  question  is  not  so  simple.





No comments:

Post a Comment